Power Manager 1.10.2
Power Manager 1.10.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Power Manager 1.10.2 from your systemGGT, Inc.
. You can find out more on GGT, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Power Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Power Manager 1.10.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Power Manager\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled PM.exe and occupies 156.00 KB (159744 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Power Manager 1.10.2. They occupy an average of 808.26 KB (827658
bytes) on disk.
- PM.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (652.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Power Manager 1.10.2 version 126.96.36.199
Power Manager 1.10.2 is an application marketed by the software company GGT, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Power Manager 1.10.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Power Manager 1.10.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Manager 1.10.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Power Manager 1.10.2". If it exists on your system the Power Manager 1.10.2 application will be found automatically. After you click Power Manager 1.10.2 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Power Manager 1.10.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power Manager 1.10.2.
8. After uninstalling Power Manager 1.10.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager 1.10.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Manager 1.10.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Power Manager 1.10.2 by GGT, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Power Manager 1.10.2 by GGT, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Power Manager 1.10.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:10:18.187