Power Manager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Power Manager from your computerLenovo Group Limited
. Check out here
where you can read more on Lenovo Group Limited. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThinkPad\Utilities folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Power Manager is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled PWMUI.EXE and its approximative size is 437.29 KB (447784 bytes).
The executables below are part of Power Manager. They take about 21.81 MB (22865064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DOZESVC.EXE (274.06 KB)
- DZSVC64.EXE (313.06 KB)
- PWMDBSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- PWMEWCFG.exe (1.85 MB)
- PWMEWSVC.exe (1.59 MB)
- PWMIDTSV.EXE (3.43 MB)
- PWMOSDV.EXE (3.61 MB)
- PWMPAEXE.EXE (1.86 MB)
- PWMRUN.EXE (104.06 KB)
- PWMUI.EXE (437.29 KB)
- PWMUIAux.EXE (464.79 KB)
- PWRACT.EXE (1.98 MB)
- SCHTASK.EXE (124.79 KB)
- SmartShutdown.exe (132.79 KB)
- TPELPWR.EXE (77.29 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.62.5
of Power Manager. You can find below a few links to other Power Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Power Manager is a program marketed by Lenovo Group Limited. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Power Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Power Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Power Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Power Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Power Manager program will be found automatically. After you click Power Manager in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Power Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power Manager.
8. After uninstalling Power Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Manager by Lenovo Group Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Power Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 08:41:31.687