Power Layers 1.1
Power Layers 1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Power Layers 1.1 from your PCGraphicRegion.com
. More data about GraphicRegion.com can be found here
. More info about the program Power Layers 1.1 can be seen at http://www.graphicregion.com
. Usually the Power Layers 1.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerLayers directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerLayers\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Power Layers 1.1. The program's main executable file is labeled powerlayers.exe and its approximative size is 3.28 MB (3437056 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Power Layers 1.1. They take 3.92 MB (4107234
bytes) on disk.
- powerlayers.exe (3.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (654.47 KB)
The current page applies to Power Layers 1.1 version 1.1
Power Layers 1.1 is an application by the software company GraphicRegion.com. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Power Layers 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Power Layers 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Power Layers 1.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Power Layers 1.1". The Power Layers 1.1 application will be found automatically. After you click Power Layers 1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Power Layers 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Power Layers 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.graphicregion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerLayers\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Power Layers 1.1.
8. After removing Power Layers 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Power Layers 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Power Layers 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Power Layers 1.1 by GraphicRegion.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Power Layers 1.1 by GraphicRegion.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Power Layers 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:31:42.003