Power Data Recovery 4.1.1
Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 from your PCMT Solution Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on MT Solution Ltd.. You can read more about on Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 at http://www.PowerDataRecovery.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.47 MB (2590800 bytes) on disk and is named PowerDataRecovery.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Power Data Recovery 4.1.1. They occupy 4.85 MB (5083436
bytes) on disk.
- BugReport.exe (240.00 KB)
- PowerDataRecovery.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins001.exe (668.27 KB)
The current page applies to Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 version 4.1.1
Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Power Data Recovery 4.1.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\BugReport.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\GdiPlus.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\KDevIo.vxd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\PowerDataRecovery.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\RawObjects.api
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 Full.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Power Data Recovery_is1
Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 is an application marketed by MT Solution Ltd.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Power Data Recovery 4.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Power Data Recovery 4.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Power Data Recovery 4.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.PowerDataRecovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerDataRecovery\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Power Data Recovery 4.1.1.
8. After uninstalling Power Data Recovery 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 by MT Solution Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 by MT Solution Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Power Data Recovery 4.1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:31:14.987