Poup Alerta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Poup Alerta from your systemPoup Servicos Online LTDA.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Poup Servicos Online LTDA.. More details about Poup Alerta can be seen at http://www.poup.com.br
. Poup Alerta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\PoupAlerta directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Poup Alerta is "C:\Program Files\PoupAlerta\unins000.exe". Poup Alerta's primary file takes about 222.50 KB (227840 bytes) and is named PoupAlertaContentFilterService.exe.
Poup Alerta installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1451048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certmgr.exe (77.95 KB)
- nfregdrv.exe (44.50 KB)
- PoupAlertaContentFilterService.exe (222.50 KB)
- PoupAlertaRegister.exe (195.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.09 KB)
- import_root_cert.exe (92.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.69
of Poup Alerta.
Poup Alerta is an application offered by the software company Poup Servicos Online LTDA.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Poup Alerta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Poup Alerta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Poup Alerta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Poup Alerta". The Poup Alerta app will be found very quickly. When you click Poup Alerta in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Poup Alerta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poup Alerta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.poup.com.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PoupAlerta\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Poup Alerta.
8. After removing Poup Alerta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Poup Alerta which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Poup Alerta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Poup Alerta by Poup Servicos Online LTDA. from your PC, nor are we saying that Poup Alerta by Poup Servicos Online LTDA. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Poup Alerta supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 20:03:29.287