Potplayer-64 Bits is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits from your systemDaum Kakao Corp.
. More information on Daum Kakao Corp. can be found here
. Potplayer-64 Bits is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Potplayer-64 Bits is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Potplayer-64 Bits's main file takes around 121.34 KB (124256 bytes) and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Potplayer-64 Bits. They take 630.27 KB (645392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.84 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.34 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (162.34 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (47.84 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (121.34 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.55 KB)
This info is about Potplayer-64 Bits version 64
alone. For other Potplayer-64 Bits versions please click below:
If you are manually uninstalling Potplayer-64 Bits we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Potplayer-64 Bits is a program released by Daum Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Potplayer-64 Bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Potplayer-64 Bits using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Potplayer-64 Bits or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Potplayer-64 Bits". The Potplayer-64 Bits application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Potplayer-64 Bits in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Potplayer-64 Bits, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer-64 Bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Potplayer-64 Bits which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Potplayer-64 Bits using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Potplayer-64 Bits by Daum Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Potplayer-64 Bits by Daum Kakao Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Potplayer-64 Bits in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:38:38.517