You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits from your PCDaum Communications Corp.
. Further information on Daum Communications Corp. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Potplayer-64 Bits. Potplayer-64 Bits's main file takes about 78.54 KB (80424 bytes) and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
Potplayer-64 Bits contains of the executables below. They take 500.34 KB (512349
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (59.04 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (64.04 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (129.04 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (49.06 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (78.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.62 KB)
This page is about Potplayer-64 Bits version 64
only. You can find below info on other versions of Potplayer-64 Bits:
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Daum Potplayer-64 Bits.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Potplayer-64 Bits is a program released by the software company Daum Communications Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Potplayer-64 Bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Potplayer-64 Bits with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Potplayer-64 Bits or simply click the Search field and type in "Potplayer-64 Bits". If it is installed on your PC the Potplayer-64 Bits application will be found automatically. When you click Potplayer-64 Bits in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Potplayer-64 Bits, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Potplayer-64 Bits.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer-64 Bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Potplayer-64 Bits that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Potplayer-64 Bits with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Potplayer-64 Bits by Daum Communications Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Potplayer-64 Bits by Daum Communications Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Potplayer-64 Bits supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:58:29.050