You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits from your PCDaum Communications Corp.
. Further information on Daum Communications Corp. can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Potplayer-64 Bits. Potplayer-64 Bits's main file takes about 78.54 KB (80424 bytes) and is named PotPlayerMini64.exe.
Potplayer-64 Bits contains of the executables below. They take 500.34 KB (512349
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (59.04 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (64.04 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (129.04 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (49.06 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (78.54 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.62 KB)
This page is about Potplayer-64 Bits version 64
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Potplayer-64 Bits from your PC.The files below remain on your disk by Potplayer-64 Bits when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Daum Potplayer-64 Bits.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\PotPlayerMini64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Potplayer-64 Bits is a program by Daum Communications Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Potplayer-64 Bits from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Potplayer-64 Bits or simply click the Search feature and type in "Potplayer-64 Bits". If it is installed on your PC the Potplayer-64 Bits application will be found automatically. After you click Potplayer-64 Bits in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Potplayer-64 Bits, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits.
8. After uninstalling Potplayer-64 Bits, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Potplayer-64 Bits which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Potplayer-64 Bits using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits by Daum Communications Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Potplayer-64 Bits by Daum Communications Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Potplayer-64 Bits in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:58:29.050