You can find below detailed information on how to remove PotPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall PotPlayer from your computerDaum Communications
. Additional info about Daum Communications can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PotPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PotPlayerMini.exe and it has a size of 84.45 KB (86480 bytes).
PotPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 771.12 KB (789625
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.77 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (95.27 KB)
- DTDrop.exe (133.77 KB)
- KillPot.exe (47.56 KB)
- LogManager.exe (230.50 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (84.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.78 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of PotPlayer:
If you are manually uninstalling PotPlayer we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PotPlayer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PotPlayer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PotPlayer
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\ATextOut.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\AudFilt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\AviSynth\AviSynth.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\AviSynth\ColorBars.avs
Additional registry values that are not removed:
PotPlayer is an application marketed by Daum Communications. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PotPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PotPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PotPlayer in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PotPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer by Daum Communications from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer by Daum Communications is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:08:54.200