PotPlayer-64 bit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your computerKakao Corp.
. You can find out more on Kakao Corp. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk and is labeled PotPlayerMini64.exe.
PotPlayer-64 bit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 921.17 KB (943282
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (250.99 KB)
This info is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.2233
alone. Click on the links below for other PotPlayer-64 bit versions:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit is a program by Kakao Corp.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PotPlayer-64 bit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer-64 bit application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 17:15:57.880