This page is about PotPlayer 1.5.34023 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.34023 from your systemPotPlayer
. You can read more on PotPlayer or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.programka.com.ua/
if you want to read more on PotPlayer 1.5.34023 on PotPlayer's website. PotPlayer 1.5.34023 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PotPlayer 1.5.34023. PotPlayerMini.exe is the PotPlayer 1.5.34023's primary executable file and it takes around 179.16 KB (183456 bytes) on disk.
PotPlayer 1.5.34023 contains of the executables below. They occupy 505.50 KB (517630
bytes) on disk.
- DTDrop.exe (225.66 KB)
- PotPlayerMini.exe (179.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.69 KB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer 1.5.34023 version 1.5.34023
PotPlayer 1.5.34023 is an application offered by PotPlayer. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.34023 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.34023 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer 1.5.34023 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer 1.5.34023". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer 1.5.34023 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PotPlayer 1.5.34023 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PotPlayer 1.5.34023, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PotPlayer 1.5.34023:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.programka.com.ua/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PotPlayer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PotPlayer 1.5.34023.
8. After removing PotPlayer 1.5.34023, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer 1.5.34023 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PotPlayer 1.5.34023 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.34023 by PotPlayer from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer 1.5.34023 by PotPlayer is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.34023 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 06:50:40.213