This page is about PotPlayer 1.5.26659 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 from your systemCleric
. Check out here
for more details on Cleric. PotPlayer 1.5.26659 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Daum\PotPlayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659. The program's main executable file is titled PotPlayerMini.exe and it has a size of 176.95 KB (181192 bytes).
PotPlayer 1.5.26659 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.31 MB (1371045
bytes) on disk.
- PotPlayerMini.exe (176.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to PotPlayer 1.5.26659 version 1.5.26659
PotPlayer 1.5.26659 is a program released by Cleric. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove PotPlayer 1.5.26659 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PotPlayer 1.5.26659 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PotPlayer 1.5.26659". If it exists on your system the PotPlayer 1.5.26659 application will be found automatically. After you click PotPlayer 1.5.26659 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PotPlayer 1.5.26659, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659.
8. After uninstalling PotPlayer 1.5.26659, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PotPlayer 1.5.26659 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer 1.5.26659 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 by Cleric from your PC, nor are we saying that PotPlayer 1.5.26659 by Cleric is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PotPlayer 1.5.26659 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 10:52:45.987