Postimage version 1.0.1
Postimage version 1.0.1 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 from your computerPostimage
. Additional info about Postimage can be read here
. Click on http://postimage.org/
to get more information about Postimage version 1.0.1 on Postimage's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Postimage directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Postimage\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1. The application's main executable file is titled postimage.exe and occupies 15.55 MB (16306936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Postimage version 1.0.1. They take about 16.23 MB (17020400
bytes) on disk.
- postimage.exe (15.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.74 KB)
This info is about Postimage version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Postimage version 1.0.1 is an application by Postimage. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Postimage version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Postimage version 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Postimage version 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Postimage version 1.0.1 app will be found automatically. When you click Postimage version 1.0.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Postimage version 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Postimage version 1.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://postimage.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Postimage\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Postimage version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Postimage version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Postimage version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 by Postimage from your computer, nor are we saying that Postimage version 1.0.1 by Postimage is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Postimage version 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:20:45.140