PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6
PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 from your systemMilan Kupcevic
. Go over here
for more info on Milan Kupcevic. You can read more about related to PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 at http://psql.sf.net/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL Frontend folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL Frontend\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 80.56 KB (82493 bytes) on disk.
PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 721.06 KB (738365
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninst.exe (80.56 KB)
- zcat.exe (89.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (149.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (32.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (74.50 KB)
- psql.exe (116.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 version 2005
PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 is a program offered by the software company Milan Kupcevic. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6". The PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 app will be found very quickly. After you click PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6:
- The software company is: http://psql.sf.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL Frontend\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6.
8. After uninstalling PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 by Milan Kupcevic from your computer, nor are we saying that PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 by Milan Kupcevic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PostgreSQL Frontend 7.4.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 13:18:45.740