PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64)
PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) from your computerPostgres Professional Russia
. Check out here
for more info on Postgres Professional Russia. More information about the app PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) can be seen at http://postgrespro.ru
. PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.5 folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.5\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64). The program's main executable file is named uninstall-postgis-bundle-pg95x64-2.2.2-1.exe and it has a size of 56.30 KB (57655 bytes).
PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.01 MB (17839773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall-postgis-bundle-pg95x64-2.2.2-1.exe (56.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (184.70 KB)
- clusterdb.exe (90.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (91.00 KB)
- createlang.exe (102.50 KB)
- createuser.exe (93.00 KB)
- dropdb.exe (88.00 KB)
- droplang.exe (102.50 KB)
- dropuser.exe (88.00 KB)
- ecpg.exe (776.50 KB)
- initdb.exe (150.50 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (65.00 KB)
- ogr2ogr.exe (486.59 KB)
- ogrinfo.exe (142.28 KB)
- ogr_fdw_info.exe (67.68 KB)
- oid2name.exe (55.50 KB)
- osm2pgrouting.exe (369.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (109.50 KB)
- pgsql2shp.exe (1.13 MB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (54.00 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (108.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (66.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (74.00 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (91.00 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (401.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (114.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (98.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (67.50 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (87.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (89.00 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (97.50 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (98.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (86.50 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (182.50 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (116.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (49.00 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (135.00 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (98.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (5.93 MB)
- psql.exe (445.00 KB)
- raster2pgsql.exe (1.43 MB)
- reindexdb.exe (93.50 KB)
- shp2pgsql.exe (1.13 MB)
- vacuumdb.exe (97.00 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (54.00 KB)
- zic.exe (92.00 KB)
- shp2pgsql-gui.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.5.2
of PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64).
PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) is an application released by Postgres Professional Russia. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) or simply activate the Search field and type in "PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64)". The PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64):
- The software company is: http://postgrespro.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.5\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64).
8. After uninstalling PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) by Postgres Professional Russia from your PC, nor are we saying that PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) by Postgres Professional Russia is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PostgreSQL 9.5 (X64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 00:13:59.227