This page is about Postbox (3.0.8) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Postbox (3.0.8) from your PCPostbox, Inc.
. More data about Postbox, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program Postbox (3.0.8) can be found at http://www.postbox-inc.com
. Postbox (3.0.8) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Postbox folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Postbox (3.0.8)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Postbox\uninstall\helper.exe. postbox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.03 MB (1081344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Postbox (3.0.8). They occupy an average of 2.07 MB (2172774
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- postbox.exe (1.03 MB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- helper.exe (693.85 KB)
The current page applies to Postbox (3.0.8) version 3.0.8
Postbox (3.0.8) is a program released by Postbox, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Postbox (3.0.8) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Postbox (3.0.8) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Postbox (3.0.8) or simply click the Search field and type in "Postbox (3.0.8)". The Postbox (3.0.8) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Postbox (3.0.8) in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Postbox (3.0.8), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Postbox (3.0.8):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.postbox-inc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Postbox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Postbox (3.0.8).
8. After removing Postbox (3.0.8), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Postbox (3.0.8) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Postbox (3.0.8) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Postbox (3.0.8) by Postbox, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Postbox (3.0.8) by Postbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Postbox (3.0.8) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-15 07:26:02.687