You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Post Mortem for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Post Mortem from your systemAnuman / Microids
. You can read more on Anuman / Microids or check for application updates here
. Post Mortem is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Post Mortem directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Post Mortem by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Post Mortem's main file takes around 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) and is named Post Mortem.exe.
The following executables are contained in Post Mortem. They occupy 940.00 KB (962560
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (500.00 KB)
- Post Mortem.exe (440.00 KB)
Post Mortem is a program marketed by Anuman / Microids. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Post Mortem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Post Mortem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Post Mortem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Post Mortem". The Post Mortem app will be found very quickly. After you select Post Mortem in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Post Mortem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Post Mortem.
8. After uninstalling Post Mortem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Post Mortem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Post Mortem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Post Mortem by Anuman / Microids from your computer, nor are we saying that Post Mortem by Anuman / Microids is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Post Mortem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:29:58.730