You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Positivo Backup for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Positivo Backup from your PCPSafe Tecnologia
. More information on PSafe Tecnologia can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe\Lockbox folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Positivo Backup by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\PSafe\Lockbox\\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. PSafeCategoryFinder.exe is the Positivo Backup's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.16 MB (1218760 bytes) on disk.
Positivo Backup contains of the executables below. They take 7.21 MB (7559033
bytes) on disk.
- PSafeCategoryFinder.exe (1.16 MB)
- pslockbox.exe (5.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (752.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Positivo Backup version 3.6.21303.13401
alone. You can find below a few links to other Positivo Backup releases:
Positivo Backup is a program released by the software company PSafe Tecnologia. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Positivo Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Positivo Backup from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Positivo Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positivo Backup". If it is installed on your PC the Positivo Backup program will be found very quickly. When you click Positivo Backup in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positivo Backup, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Positivo Backup.
8. After removing Positivo Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Positivo Backup that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Positivo Backup with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Positivo Backup by PSafe Tecnologia from your PC, nor are we saying that Positivo Backup by PSafe Tecnologia is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Positivo Backup in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 22:00:36.153