Positive Finds is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Positive Finds from your PCPositive Finds
. You can find out more on Positive Finds or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
if you want to read more on Positive Finds on Positive Finds's page. Positive Finds is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Positive Finds. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.27 KB (313624 bytes).
Positive Finds installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.77 KB (849688
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.27 KB)
This web page is about Positive Finds version 2.0.5508.30952
alone. For other Positive Finds versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Positive Finds is an application offered by Positive Finds. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Positive Finds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Positive Finds from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Positive Finds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Positive Finds". If it is installed on your PC the Positive Finds app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Positive Finds in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Positive Finds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Positive Finds:
- The publisher is: http://www.mypositivefinds.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Positive Finds\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Positive Finds.
8. After removing Positive Finds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Positive Finds that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Positive Finds with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Positive Finds by Positive Finds from your PC, we are not saying that Positive Finds by Positive Finds is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Positive Finds supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:59:32.987