This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Posh Boutique for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Posh Boutique from your systemWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Posh Boutique on WildTangent's page. Usually the Posh Boutique program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PoshBoutique directory, depending on the user's option during install. Posh Boutique's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PoshBoutique\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.93 MB (4125776 bytes) on disk and is labeled PoshBoutique-WT.exe.
Posh Boutique contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.99 MB (6281536
bytes) on disk.
- PoshBoutique-WT.exe (3.93 MB)
- PoshBoutique.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Posh Boutique version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Posh Boutique versions:
Posh Boutique is a program by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Posh Boutique is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Posh Boutique with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Posh Boutique or simply activate the Search field and type in "Posh Boutique". If it exists on your system the Posh Boutique app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Posh Boutique in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Posh Boutique, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Posh Boutique:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PoshBoutique\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Posh Boutique.
8. After removing Posh Boutique, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Posh Boutique that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Posh Boutique using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Posh Boutique by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Posh Boutique by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Posh Boutique in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-29 01:42:43.190