This info is about PortraitPro 17.2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PortraitPro 17.2 from your PCAnthropics Technology Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Anthropics Technology Ltd.. You can see more info about PortraitPro 17.2 at http://www.anthropics.com
. PortraitPro 17.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 17 directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PortraitPro 17.2 is C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 17\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PortraitPro 17.2's primary file takes around 17.53 MB (18379744 bytes) and is called PortraitProStd.exe.
PortraitPro 17.2 contains of the executables below. They take 21.73 MB (22781312
bytes) on disk.
- CopyFiles.exe (149.97 KB)
- PortraitProStd.exe (17.53 MB)
- PPUninstallerUi.exe (2.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.2
of PortraitPro 17.2.
PortraitPro 17.2 is a program by Anthropics Technology Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PortraitPro 17.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PortraitPro 17.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PortraitPro 17.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PortraitPro 17.2". If it is installed on your PC the PortraitPro 17.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select PortraitPro 17.2 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PortraitPro 17.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortraitPro 17.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.anthropics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PortraitPro 17\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PortraitPro 17.2.
8. After removing PortraitPro 17.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PortraitPro 17.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PortraitPro 17.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortraitPro 17.2 by Anthropics Technology Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that PortraitPro 17.2 by Anthropics Technology Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PortraitPro 17.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 13:41:07.840