Portland High School
Portland High School is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Portland High School from your computerD6 Technology
. You can read more on D6 Technology or check for application updates here
. Portland High School is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_11637 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Portland High School is C:\Program Files (x86)\D6 Technology\d6_11637\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1357968 bytes) on disk and is titled d6_11637.exe.
Portland High School is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.61 MB (2731952
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- d6_11637.exe (1.30 MB)
- d6_11637_shell.exe (139.14 KB)
Portland High School is a program released by the software company D6 Technology. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Portland High School is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Portland High School with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Portland High School or simply click the Search field and type in "Portland High School". If it exists on your system the Portland High School program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Portland High School in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Portland High School, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Portland High School.
8. After removing Portland High School, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Portland High School that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Portland High School with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Portland High School by D6 Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Portland High School by D6 Technology is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Portland High School supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 05:39:33.267