This info is about PortController.NET 2.04 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PortController.NET 2.04 from your PCScientific Component
. You can find out more on Scientific Component or check for application updates here
. Further information about PortController.NET 2.04 can be seen at http://www.scientificcomponent.com
. PortController.NET 2.04 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortController.NET directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for PortController.NET 2.04 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortController.NET\unins000.exe. PortController.NET 2.04's primary file takes about 75.45 KB (77257 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executable files below are part of PortController.NET 2.04. They take about 75.45 KB (77257
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.04
of PortController.NET 2.04.
PortController.NET 2.04 is an application marketed by Scientific Component. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase PortController.NET 2.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PortController.NET 2.04 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PortController.NET 2.04 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PortController.NET 2.04". If it exists on your system the PortController.NET 2.04 program will be found very quickly. After you click PortController.NET 2.04 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PortController.NET 2.04, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PortController.NET 2.04:
- The publisher is: http://www.scientificcomponent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortController.NET\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortController.NET 2.04.
8. After uninstalling PortController.NET 2.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PortController.NET 2.04 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PortController.NET 2.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PortController.NET 2.04 by Scientific Component from your PC, we are not saying that PortController.NET 2.04 by Scientific Component is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PortController.NET 2.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 14:43:03.407