Port Royale is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Port Royale from your computerFX Interactive
. Open here
for more info on FX Interactive. More details about the app Port Royale can be seen at http://www.fxplanet.com
. Usually the Port Royale program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FX Uninstall Information folder, depending on the user's option during install. Port Royale's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FX Uninstall Information\Desinstalar_Port_Royale.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.10 MB (3248328 bytes) on disk and is labeled Desinstalar_Port_Royale.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Port Royale. They take about 6.20 MB (6501576
bytes) on disk.
- Desinstalar Imperivm_II.exe (3.10 MB)
- Desinstalar_Port_Royale.exe (3.10 MB)
Port Royale is an application marketed by FX Interactive. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Port Royale is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Port Royale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Port Royale or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Port Royale". If it is installed on your PC the Port Royale program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Port Royale in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Port Royale, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Port Royale:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxplanet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FX Uninstall Information\Desinstalar_Port_Royale.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Port Royale.
8. After uninstalling Port Royale, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Port Royale which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Port Royale using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Port Royale by FX Interactive from your computer, we are not saying that Port Royale by FX Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Port Royale supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 01:32:49.967