Port Royale 2
This page is about Port Royale 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Port Royale 2 from your computerCenega Poland Sp. z o. o.
. Further information on Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o. can be seen here
. More info about the program Port Royale 2 can be found at http://www.cenega.pl
. Usually the Port Royale 2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolekcja Klasyki\Port Royale 2 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Port Royale 2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolekcja Klasyki\Port Royale 2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.85 MB (6135808 bytes) on disk and is labeled PortRoyale2.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Port Royale 2. They occupy 17.18 MB (18018523
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ascaron.Exception.exe (1.46 MB)
- PortRoyale2.exe (5.85 MB)
- PR2.exe (28.00 KB)
- PR2Config.exe (772.00 KB)
- Splash1.exe (4.11 MB)
- Splash2.exe (4.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (676.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Port Royale 2 version 2
Port Royale 2 is a program released by Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall Port Royale 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Port Royale 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Port Royale 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Port Royale 2". The Port Royale 2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Port Royale 2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Port Royale 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Port Royale 2:
- The publisher is: http://www.cenega.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kolekcja Klasyki\Port Royale 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Port Royale 2.
8. After removing Port Royale 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Port Royale 2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Port Royale 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Port Royale 2 by Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o. from your PC, we are not saying that Port Royale 2 by Cenega Poland Sp. z o. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Port Royale 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 21:00:55.363