Popcorn Time is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Popcorn Time from your PCPopcorn Time
. You can read more on Popcorn Time or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Popcorn Time can be found at http://www.popcorn-time.se/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Popcorn Time folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Popcorn Time's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Popcorn Time\unins000.exe. PopcornTimeDesktop.exe is the Popcorn Time's main executable file and it takes circa 4.14 MB (4340736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Popcorn Time. They take about 11.54 MB (12099309
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- notifier.exe (247.50 KB)
- PopcornTimeDesktop.exe (4.14 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (12.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- Updater.exe (332.00 KB)
- node.exe (5.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Popcorn Time version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Popcorn Time releases:
...click to view all...
Popcorn Time is a program offered by Popcorn Time. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Popcorn Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Popcorn Time from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Popcorn Time or simply activate the Search field and type in "Popcorn Time". If it exists on your system the Popcorn Time program will be found very quickly. When you click Popcorn Time in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Popcorn Time, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Popcorn Time:
- The publisher is: http://www.popcorn-time.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Popcorn Time\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Popcorn Time.
8. After removing Popcorn Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Popcorn Time which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Popcorn Time using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Popcorn Time by Popcorn Time from your PC, we are not saying that Popcorn Time by Popcorn Time is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Popcorn Time supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:08:39.907