Pomotodo Version 0.13.3
Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 from your systemPomotodo
. More data about Pomotodo can be found here
. Click on https://pomotodo.com
to get more information about Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 on Pomotodo's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pomotodo folder (same installation drive as Windows). Pomotodo Version 0.13.3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pomotodo\unins000.exe. Pomotodo Version 0.13.3's primary file takes about 49.62 MB (52035016 bytes) and is named pomotodo.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pomotodo Version 0.13.3. They occupy 50.89 MB (53357968
bytes) on disk.
- pomotodo.exe (49.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
This page is about Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 version 0.13.3
Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 is an application by Pomotodo. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Pomotodo Version 0.13.3". If it is installed on your PC the Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 program will be found very quickly. When you click Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pomotodo Version 0.13.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pomotodo Version 0.13.3:
- The web site of the application is: https://pomotodo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pomotodo\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pomotodo Version 0.13.3.
8. After removing Pomotodo Version 0.13.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 by Pomotodo from your PC, nor are we saying that Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 by Pomotodo is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pomotodo Version 0.13.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:39:38.997