This info is about PomoDoneApp for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PomoDoneApp from your computerdip studio
. Additional info about dip studio can be read here
. PomoDoneApp is usually installed in the C:\Users\jjpj1390\AppData\Local\PomoDoneApp directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing PomoDoneApp is C:\Users\jjpj1390\AppData\Local\PomoDoneApp\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1515520 bytes) on disk and is titled Update.exe.
The following executables are contained in PomoDoneApp. They occupy 119.75 MB (125570048
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- PomoDoneApp.exe (57.71 MB)
- PomoDoneApp.exe (57.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.1163
of PomoDoneApp. You can find below info on other versions of PomoDoneApp:
...click to view all...
PomoDoneApp is a program offered by dip studio. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove PomoDoneApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PomoDoneApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PomoDoneApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "PomoDoneApp". If it exists on your system the PomoDoneApp application will be found automatically. After you select PomoDoneApp in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PomoDoneApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PomoDoneApp.
8. After removing PomoDoneApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PomoDoneApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PomoDoneApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PomoDoneApp by dip studio from your PC, nor are we saying that PomoDoneApp by dip studio is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PomoDoneApp supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 19:44:21.830