Polyphone versione 1.7
You can find below details on how to uninstall Polyphone versione 1.7 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Polyphone versione 1.7 from your computerDavy Triponney
. You can find out more on Davy Triponney or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.polyphone.fr/
to get more details about Polyphone versione 1.7 on Davy Triponney's website. Polyphone versione 1.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Programmi\Polyphone directory, regulated by the user's choice. Polyphone versione 1.7's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Programmi\Polyphone\unins000.exe". polyphone.exe is the Polyphone versione 1.7's main executable file and it occupies around 4.77 MB (5004288 bytes) on disk.
Polyphone versione 1.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.71 MB (5992556
bytes) on disk.
- polyphone.exe (4.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (965.11 KB)
This data is about Polyphone versione 1.7 version 1.7
Polyphone versione 1.7 is a program released by Davy Triponney. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Polyphone versione 1.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Polyphone versione 1.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Polyphone versione 1.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Polyphone versione 1.7". If it is installed on your PC the Polyphone versione 1.7 application will be found automatically. When you click Polyphone versione 1.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Polyphone versione 1.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polyphone versione 1.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.polyphone.fr/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\Polyphone\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Polyphone versione 1.7.
8. After uninstalling Polyphone versione 1.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Polyphone versione 1.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Polyphone versione 1.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Polyphone versione 1.7 by Davy Triponney from your PC, we are not saying that Polyphone versione 1.7 by Davy Triponney is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Polyphone versione 1.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 13:08:17.263