Polar Pool is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Polar Pool from your PCWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. You can see more info about Polar Pool at http://support.wildgames.com
. Polar Pool is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Polar Pool folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Polar Pool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Polar Pool\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. PolarPool-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.63 MB (9047184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Polar Pool. They take 8.79 MB (9214432
bytes) on disk.
- PolarPool-WT.exe (8.63 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.33 KB)
The current web page applies to Polar Pool version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below a few links to other Polar Pool releases:
Polar Pool is an application by WildTangent. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Polar Pool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Polar Pool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Polar Pool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Polar Pool". If it is installed on your PC the Polar Pool program will be found automatically. When you click Polar Pool in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Polar Pool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Pool:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Packard Bell Games\Polar Pool\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Polar Pool.
8. After uninstalling Polar Pool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Polar Pool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Polar Pool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Polar Pool by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Polar Pool by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Polar Pool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:39:18.787