Polar Golfer is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Polar Golfer from your systemWildTangent
. You can find out more on WildTangent or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Polar Golfer can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Polar Golfer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Polar Golfer is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1531904 bytes) on disk and is titled golf.exe.
The executable files below are part of Polar Golfer. They occupy an average of 3.68 MB (3859352
bytes) on disk.
- golf-WT.exe (2.09 MB)
- golf.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Polar Golfer version 017936
only. For more Polar Golfer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Golfer is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase Polar Golfer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Polar Golfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Polar Golfer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Polar Golfer". The Polar Golfer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Polar Golfer in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Polar Golfer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Golfer:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Polar Golfer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Polar Golfer.
8. After uninstalling Polar Golfer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Polar Golfer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Polar Golfer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Polar Golfer by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Polar Golfer by WildTangent is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Polar Golfer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:48:12.410