Polar Bowler is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be found here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Polar Bowler on WildTangent's website. Polar Bowler is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Polar Bowler directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Polar Bowler\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Polar Bowler. Polar-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.38 MB (2494024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Polar Bowler. They take about 8.33 MB (8739648
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (2.38 MB)
- WTA-13108051-f90b-4f62-baf0-0bdac8785511-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Polar Bowler version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Polar Bowler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program released by WildTangent. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Polar Bowler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Polar Bowler or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". If it exists on your system the Polar Bowler application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Polar Bowler in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TOSHIBA Games\Polar Bowler\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Polar Bowler.
8. After removing Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Polar Bowler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Polar Bowler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:39:33.000