This web page is about Polar Bowler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Polar Bowler from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WildTangent. You can get more details about Polar Bowler at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Polar Bowler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Polar-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.38 MB (2494032 bytes) on disk.
Polar Bowler contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.54 MB (2661712
bytes) on disk.
- Polar-WT.exe (2.38 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Polar Bowler. You can find here a few links to other Polar Bowler versions:
...click to view all...
Polar Bowler is a program by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Polar Bowler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Polar Bowler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Polar Bowler or simply click the Search field and type in "Polar Bowler". If it is installed on your PC the Polar Bowler program will be found automatically. After you select Polar Bowler in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Polar Bowler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Polar Bowler:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Polar Bowler\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Polar Bowler.
8. After uninstalling Polar Bowler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Polar Bowler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Polar Bowler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Polar Bowler by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Polar Bowler by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Polar Bowler supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:45:52.133