You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Pokki for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Pokki from your PCPokki
. You can find out more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Pokki can be found at http://www.pokki.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\v0.260.8.390 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Pokki by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\v0.260.8.390\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. pokki.exe is the Pokki's main executable file and it takes about 5.20 MB (5453656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Pokki. They take about 6.05 MB (6346807
bytes) on disk.
- pokki.exe (5.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (806.72 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Pokki version 0.260.8.390
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pokki releases:
...click to view all...
Pokki is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Pokki is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Pokki from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pokki or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokki". The Pokki app will be found very quickly. When you click Pokki in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Pokki, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pokki:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\v0.260.8.390\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki.
8. After uninstalling Pokki, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pokki that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pokki by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Pokki by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pokki in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 16:24:55.177