Pokki Start Menu
Pokki Start Menu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your PCPokki
. Go over here
for more info on Pokki. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Pokki Start Menu is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe. StartMenuIndexer.exe is the Pokki Start Menu's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.84 MB (1933128 bytes) on disk.
Pokki Start Menu contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.14 MB (20074456
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This data is about Pokki Start Menu version 0.269.5.339
alone. For other Pokki Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Pokki Start Menu from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Pokki Start Menu is an application marketed by Pokki. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Pokki Start Menu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it exists on your system the Pokki Start Menu program will be found automatically. After you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pokki Start Menu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokki Start Menu.
8. After removing Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki Start Menu supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 19:13:16.270