PokerTH is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PokerTH from your computerwww.pokerth.net
. Take a look here
for more details on www.pokerth.net. PokerTH is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTH-1.1.1 directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerTH-1.1.1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PokerTH. The application's main executable file has a size of 44.13 MB (46273024 bytes) on disk and is titled pokerth.exe.
The executable files below are part of PokerTH. They occupy an average of 50.23 MB (52667316
bytes) on disk.
- pokerth.exe (44.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.10 MB)
The current web page applies to PokerTH version 1.1.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of PokerTH:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall PokerTH.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PokerTH:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PokerTH when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PokerTH 1.1.1
PokerTH is an application by the software company www.pokerth.net. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PokerTH is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PokerTH from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PokerTH or simply activate the Search field and type in "PokerTH". If it is installed on your PC the PokerTH app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PokerTH in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PokerTH, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PokerTH.
8. After uninstalling PokerTH, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PokerTH that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PokerTH using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PokerTH by www.pokerth.net from your PC, nor are we saying that PokerTH by www.pokerth.net is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PokerTH supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:06:14.697