PokerStars.eu is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PokerStars.eu from your PCPokerStars.eu
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PokerStars.eu. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling PokerStars.eu is C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStarsUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. PokerStars.eu's primary file takes about 1.25 MB (1309112 bytes) and its name is PokerStarsUpdate.exe.
The executables below are part of PokerStars.eu. They take an average of 32.14 MB (33705264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gameutil1.exe (2.26 MB)
- gameutil2.exe (1.58 MB)
- PokerStars.exe (12.56 MB)
- PokerStarsCommunicate.exe (1.08 MB)
- PokerStarsGl.exe (1.93 MB)
- PokerStarsOnlineUpdate.exe (952.43 KB)
- PokerStarsUninstall.exe (371.00 KB)
- PokerStarsUpdate.exe (1.25 MB)
- Stub.exe (77.43 KB)
- Tracer.exe (1.85 MB)
- PokerStarsBr.exe (677.43 KB)
- xc.exe (7.60 MB)
Many files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove PokerStars.eu from your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\br\ffmpegsumo.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\br\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\br\libcef.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\br\libEGL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\br\libGLESv2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\br\LICENSE.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\br\PokerStarsBr.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStarsBr.exe
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStarsUpdate.exe
PokerStars.eu is a program by the software company PokerStars.eu. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall PokerStars.eu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PokerStars.eu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PokerStars.eu or simply activate the Search field and type in "PokerStars.eu". The PokerStars.eu program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PokerStars.eu in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PokerStars.eu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PokerStars.eu.
8. After uninstalling PokerStars.eu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PokerStars.eu that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PokerStars.eu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PokerStars.eu by PokerStars.eu from your computer, we are not saying that PokerStars.eu by PokerStars.eu is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PokerStars.eu in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:45:16.323