Pokemon Online 2.4.2
This web page is about Pokemon Online 2.4.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Pokemon Online 2.4.2 from your systemDreambelievers
. Additional info about Dreambelievers can be seen here
. You can see more info on Pokemon Online 2.4.2 at http://www.pokemon-online.eu/
. Pokemon Online 2.4.2 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Pokemon Online folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Pokemon Online 2.4.2 is C:\Program Files\Pokemon Online\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Pokemon-Online.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.83 MB (1922048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Pokemon Online 2.4.2. They occupy 5.55 MB (5819041
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BattleServer.exe (1.41 MB)
- Pokemon-Online.exe (1.83 MB)
- RelayStation.exe (345.00 KB)
- Server.exe (1.16 MB)
- StatsExtracter.exe (125.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.16 KB)
This page is about Pokemon Online 2.4.2 version 2.4.2
Pokemon Online 2.4.2 is an application released by Dreambelievers. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Pokemon Online 2.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pokemon Online 2.4.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pokemon Online 2.4.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pokemon Online 2.4.2". The Pokemon Online 2.4.2 program will be found automatically. After you select Pokemon Online 2.4.2 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Pokemon Online 2.4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pokemon Online 2.4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.pokemon-online.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pokemon Online\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pokemon Online 2.4.2.
8. After removing Pokemon Online 2.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokemon Online 2.4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pokemon Online 2.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pokemon Online 2.4.2 by Dreambelievers from your PC, nor are we saying that Pokemon Online 2.4.2 by Dreambelievers is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pokemon Online 2.4.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-20 19:56:21.673