PointBlank is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall PointBlank from your PCNCTrue
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NCTrue. Usually the PointBlank application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HitsPlay\PointBlank folder, depending on the user's option during install. PointBlank's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HitsPlay\PointBlank\Uninstall.exe. PointBlank.exe is the PointBlank's primary executable file and it occupies circa 199.03 KB (203810 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with PointBlank. They take about 4.68 MB (4912133
bytes) on disk.
- PBConfig.exe (316.00 KB)
- PointBlank.exe (199.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.96 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
For more PointBlank versions please click below:
PointBlank is a program marketed by the software company NCTrue. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove PointBlank is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PointBlank with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PointBlank or simply click the Search feature and type in "PointBlank". If it is installed on your PC the PointBlank app will be found very quickly. When you click PointBlank in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PointBlank, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PointBlank.
8. After removing PointBlank, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PointBlank which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PointBlank using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PointBlank by NCTrue from your PC, nor are we saying that PointBlank by NCTrue is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PointBlank in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:47:11.977