This info is about Point Perfect for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Point Perfect from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more info about Point Perfect on WildTangent's website. Point Perfect is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PointPerfect folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Point Perfect is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PointPerfect\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.96 MB (3104768 bytes) on disk and is named point_perfect_standalone.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Point Perfect. They take about 3.66 MB (3834744
bytes) on disk.
- point_perfect_standalone-WT.exe (193.55 KB)
- point_perfect_standalone.exe (2.96 MB)
- pointperfect-WT.exe (175.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This info is about Point Perfect version 188.8.131.52
Point Perfect is an application offered by WildTangent. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Point Perfect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Point Perfect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Point Perfect or simply click the Search field and type in "Point Perfect". If it is installed on your PC the Point Perfect application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Point Perfect in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Point Perfect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Point Perfect:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\PointPerfect\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Point Perfect.
8. After removing Point Perfect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Point Perfect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Point Perfect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Point Perfect by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Point Perfect by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Point Perfect supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-08 07:04:22.610