Poinka CV Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Poinka CV Manager for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Poinka CV Manager from your systemPoinka
. You can read more on Poinka or check for application updates here
. Poinka CV Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poinka CV Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Poinka CV Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Poinka CV Manager\WDUNINST.EXE" /REG="POINKA CV MANAGER". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Poinka CV Manager.exe and occupies 27.25 MB (28575072 bytes).
Poinka CV Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 27.58 MB (28919136
bytes) on disk.
- WDUNINST.EXE (336.00 KB)
- Poinka CV Manager.exe (27.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.00.00.00
of Poinka CV Manager. You can find here a few links to other Poinka CV Manager versions:
Poinka CV Manager is an application marketed by the software company Poinka. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Poinka CV Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Poinka CV Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Poinka CV Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Poinka CV Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Poinka CV Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Poinka CV Manager in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Poinka CV Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Poinka CV Manager.
8. After uninstalling Poinka CV Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Poinka CV Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poinka CV Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Poinka CV Manager by Poinka from your computer, nor are we saying that Poinka CV Manager by Poinka is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Poinka CV Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:08:50.580