You can find on this page details on how to remove Pogoplug Browser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Pogoplug Browser from your computerCloud Engines Inc.
. Further information on Cloud Engines Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.pogoplug.com/
to get more details about Pogoplug Browser on Cloud Engines Inc.'s website. Usually the Pogoplug Browser application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pogoplug Browser directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Pogoplug Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pogoplug Browser\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PPBrowser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 264.00 KB (270336 bytes) on disk.
Pogoplug Browser contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.00 MB (22024765
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (5.46 MB)
- PPBrowser.exe (264.00 KB)
- ppxc_probe.exe (15.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of Pogoplug Browser.
Pogoplug Browser is an application by Cloud Engines Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Pogoplug Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Pogoplug Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pogoplug Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pogoplug Browser". If it exists on your system the Pogoplug Browser application will be found automatically. When you select Pogoplug Browser in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pogoplug Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pogoplug Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pogoplug.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pogoplug Browser\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pogoplug Browser.
8. After removing Pogoplug Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Pogoplug Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pogoplug Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pogoplug Browser by Cloud Engines Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Pogoplug Browser by Cloud Engines Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Pogoplug Browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:23:45.943