Pogoplug Backup is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Pogoplug Backup from your computerCloud Engines Inc.
. More information about Cloud Engines Inc. can be read here
. More details about the program Pogoplug Backup can be found at http://www.pogoplug.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Pogoplug Backup is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Pogoplug.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 407.50 KB (417280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pogoplug Backup. They occupy about 23.38 MB (24520443
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dokanmnt.exe (112.81 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (5.46 MB)
- Pogoplug.exe (407.50 KB)
- PogoplugMonitor.exe (303.31 KB)
- ppfs.exe (1.79 MB)
- ppxc_probe.exe (15.19 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (143.24 KB)
The current web page applies to Pogoplug Backup version 5.0.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Pogoplug Backup versions:
...click to view all...
Pogoplug Backup is a program released by the software company Cloud Engines Inc.. Some people want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Pogoplug Backup is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pogoplug Backup from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Pogoplug Backup or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pogoplug Backup". The Pogoplug Backup app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pogoplug Backup in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pogoplug Backup, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pogoplug Backup:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pogoplug.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PogoplugBackup\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Pogoplug Backup.
8. After uninstalling Pogoplug Backup, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pogoplug Backup which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pogoplug Backup using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pogoplug Backup by Cloud Engines Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Pogoplug Backup by Cloud Engines Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Pogoplug Backup supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:14:18.360