You can find below details on how to remove Poedit for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Poedit from your PCVaclav Slavik
. Further information on Vaclav Slavik can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Poedit at http://poedit.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Poedit is C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.60 MB (9014328 bytes) on disk and is named Poedit.exe.
Poedit is comprised of the following executables which occupy 11.47 MB (12022200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (277.05 KB)
- dump-legacy-tm.exe (743.55 KB)
- Poedit.exe (8.60 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- msgcat.exe (50.98 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (144.21 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (89.65 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (91.30 KB)
- msguniq.exe (50.05 KB)
- xgettext.exe (337.02 KB)
This page is about Poedit version 1.6.7
only. You can find here a few links to other Poedit releases:
...click to view all...
Poedit is a program marketed by the software company Vaclav Slavik. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Poedit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Poedit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Poedit". If it is installed on your PC the Poedit program will be found automatically. After you click Poedit in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Poedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Poedit:
- The publisher is: http://poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Poedit.
8. After removing Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Poedit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your PC, we are not saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Poedit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 14:43:27.413