This web page contains complete information on how to remove PodoWeb for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PodoWeb from your PCPodoWeb
. Go over here
for more details on PodoWeb. Click on http://podoweb.net/support
to get more information about PodoWeb on PodoWeb's website. Usually the PodoWeb application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PodoWeb folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\PodoWeb\PodoWebuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PodoWeb. PodoWeb.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
PodoWeb is comprised of the following executables which take 7.63 MB (8001456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PodoWebUninstall.exe (253.81 KB)
- utilPodoWeb.exe (397.73 KB)
- PodoWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PodoWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- PodoWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- PodoWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- PodoWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- PodoWeb.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- PodoWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about PodoWeb version 2014.11.09.102134
only. For other PodoWeb versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PodoWeb is an application by PodoWeb. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall PodoWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PodoWeb from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PodoWeb or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PodoWeb". The PodoWeb program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PodoWeb in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PodoWeb, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PodoWeb:
- The web site of the application is: http://podoweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PodoWeb\PodoWebuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PodoWeb.
8. After uninstalling PodoWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PodoWeb that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PodoWeb using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PodoWeb by PodoWeb from your computer, we are not saying that PodoWeb by PodoWeb is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PodoWeb in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 11:10:55.957