PodoWeb is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PodoWeb from your PCPodoWeb
. More information on PodoWeb can be seen here
. You can get more details on PodoWeb at http://podoweb.net/support
. PodoWeb is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PodoWeb directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall PodoWeb by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PodoWeb\PodoWebUn.exe OFS_. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PodoWeb's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is called PodoWeb.BOAS.exe.
PodoWeb contains of the executables below. They take 9.86 MB (10344064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PodoWebUn.exe (541.23 KB)
- PodoWebUninstall.exe (253.58 KB)
- utilPodoWeb.exe (634.73 KB)
- PodoWeb.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PodoWeb.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- PodoWeb.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- PodoWeb.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- PodoWeb.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- PodoWeb.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- PodoWeb.OfSvc.exe (1.24 MB)
- PodoWeb.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current web page applies to PodoWeb version 2014.09.27.123111
alone. Click on the links below for other PodoWeb versions:
...click to view all...
PodoWeb is an application marketed by PodoWeb. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PodoWeb is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PodoWeb from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PodoWeb or simply click the Search field and type in "PodoWeb". The PodoWeb program will be found very quickly. After you select PodoWeb in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PodoWeb, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PodoWeb:
- The web site of the program is: http://podoweb.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PodoWeb\PodoWebUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PodoWeb.
8. After uninstalling PodoWeb, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PodoWeb that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PodoWeb with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PodoWeb by PodoWeb from your PC, nor are we saying that PodoWeb by PodoWeb is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PodoWeb supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 12:55:59.580