Pocket WiFi is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Pocket WiFi from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Open here
for more info on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. More info about the program Pocket WiFi can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pocket WiFi directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Pocket WiFi is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pocket WiFi\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called Pocket WiFi.exe and it has a size of 114.08 KB (116816 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Pocket WiFi. They take 2.20 MB (2310105
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Pocket WiFi.exe (114.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (112.88 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (571.48 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (73.02 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (310.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (423.13 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of Pocket WiFi. You can find below info on other releases of Pocket WiFi:
Pocket WiFi is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users decide to erase this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Pocket WiFi is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Pocket WiFi from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pocket WiFi or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pocket WiFi". If it exists on your system the Pocket WiFi program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Pocket WiFi in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pocket WiFi, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pocket WiFi:
- The software company is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pocket WiFi\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Pocket WiFi.
8. After uninstalling Pocket WiFi, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Pocket WiFi which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pocket WiFi using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Pocket WiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Pocket WiFi by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pocket WiFi supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 12:52:32.897