Pobuca version 1.10.0
Pobuca version 1.10.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Pobuca version 1.10.0 from your PCPobuca Ltd.
. More information on Pobuca Ltd. can be found here
. Please follow https://pobu.ca
if you want to read more on Pobuca version 1.10.0 on Pobuca Ltd.'s web page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Pobuca folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Pobuca version 1.10.0 is C:\Program Files\Pobuca\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Pobuca.exe and occupies 1.13 MB (1180672 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Pobuca version 1.10.0. They occupy about 1.93 MB (2021576
bytes) on disk.
- Pobuca.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (765.20 KB)
- Shortcut.exe (56.00 KB)
This web page is about Pobuca version 1.10.0 version 1.10.0
Pobuca version 1.10.0 is a program offered by the software company Pobuca Ltd.. Some users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Pobuca version 1.10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Pobuca version 1.10.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pobuca version 1.10.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pobuca version 1.10.0". If it exists on your system the Pobuca version 1.10.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Pobuca version 1.10.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Pobuca version 1.10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pobuca version 1.10.0:
- The web site of the application is: https://pobu.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Pobuca\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pobuca version 1.10.0.
8. After removing Pobuca version 1.10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pobuca version 1.10.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Pobuca version 1.10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pobuca version 1.10.0 by Pobuca Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Pobuca version 1.10.0 by Pobuca Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Pobuca version 1.10.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 07:16:25.327