Plustek eScan Client
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Plustek eScan Client for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Plustek eScan Client from your computerPlustek Inc.
. Further information on Plustek Inc. can be seen here
. Plustek eScan Client is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Plustek\Plustek eScan Client directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Plustek eScan Client is RunDll32. Plustek eScan Client's primary file takes about 147.00 KB (150528 bytes) and its name is eScan.exe.
Plustek eScan Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 147.00 KB (150528
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Plustek eScan Client. Click on the links below for other Plustek eScan Client versions:
Plustek eScan Client is an application offered by the software company Plustek Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase Plustek eScan Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Plustek eScan Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plustek eScan Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Plustek eScan Client". If it exists on your system the Plustek eScan Client application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Plustek eScan Client in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Plustek eScan Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Plustek eScan Client.
8. After uninstalling Plustek eScan Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plustek eScan Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Plustek eScan Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Plustek eScan Client by Plustek Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Plustek eScan Client by Plustek Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Plustek eScan Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 07:30:04.977