Plusnet Protect is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Plusnet Protect from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Plusnet Protect application is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Plusnet Protect's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled firesvc.exe and occupies 113.49 KB (116216 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Plusnet Protect. They take an average of 20.92 MB (21939712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- McAlert.exe (440.91 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (336.78 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (403.18 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.10 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (868.85 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (278.95 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (968.98 KB)
- mcsync.exe (3.37 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (969.46 KB)
- mispreg.exe (790.43 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (497.22 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mcods.exe (701.41 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (570.64 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.11 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (470.55 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (794.98 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (756.72 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (795.45 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.51 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (793.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.0.8185
of Plusnet Protect. You can find below a few links to other Plusnet Protect versions:
...click to view all...
Plusnet Protect is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Plusnet Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Plusnet Protect from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Plusnet Protect or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Plusnet Protect". The Plusnet Protect app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Plusnet Protect in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Plusnet Protect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Plusnet Protect.
8. After uninstalling Plusnet Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Plusnet Protect which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Plusnet Protect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Plusnet Protect by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plusnet Protect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 21:10:04.227