Plus Internet 2.5
Plus Internet 2.5 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Plus Internet 2.5 from your systemPolkomtel S.A.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Polkomtel S.A.. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Plus Internet directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Plus Internet\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Plus Internet 2.5. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.24 MB (3397552 bytes) on disk and is titled Plus Internet.exe.
Plus Internet 2.5 contains of the executables below. They take 8.69 MB (9116040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- commanderFix.exe (96.00 KB)
- IPLAPreinstaller.exe (106.25 KB)
- iPlusManager.exe (233.92 KB)
- Plus Internet.exe (3.24 MB)
- PlusInternetChecker.exe (629.92 KB)
- tools.exe (629.92 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.42 KB)
- uninstallTool.exe (127.69 KB)
- update.exe (665.92 KB)
- driverInstaller.exe (151.69 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (291.27 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (118.27 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (100.27 KB)
- openssl.exe (1.70 MB)
The current page applies to Plus Internet 2.5 version 2.5
Plus Internet 2.5 is a program offered by the software company Polkomtel S.A.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Plus Internet 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Plus Internet 2.5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Plus Internet 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Plus Internet 2.5". The Plus Internet 2.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Plus Internet 2.5 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Plus Internet 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Plus Internet 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Plus Internet 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Plus Internet 2.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Plus Internet 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Plus Internet 2.5 by Polkomtel S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Plus Internet 2.5 by Polkomtel S.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Plus Internet 2.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:33:10.263